Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Katb57 3 years ago

I almost quit the club my first couple days because of the click ads. Most annoying. I really thought that they were giving me the impression that the TDC was a second rate site. But I thought about the TDC program itself, and I do like what I am learning, so I got over the click ads bombarding the site. 🙂 I am sure that the supplements, etc that are being marketed have their own values and purposes to help us all. And we just have to be smart advocates for our own well being, speak to our healthcare professional, look for genuine reviews and trust our gut feeling about what is out there. You find what works and sometimes it doesn’t. Good luck and take care.

scottcx 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

I am new here (on my first week and I am happy so far with what I have seen with this program). I was wondering what is up with all the promotional emails we are receiving? I understand the TDC is probably trying to cut cost of our expense by selling our email address to others but I am not sure if I want to keep receiving all this info :(.

I was also wondering if anyone has tried any of these extras? I tend to do a lot of research as I, as I am sure many of you have been scammed before. I consider myself a learned individual and smart consumer, and if I am not sure about a topic that I cannot fact check online I will check with my HCP or endocronologist to see if she has heard of this research to see if it is valid or if there is a reason that is it not backed by the FDA.

I am interested in “Deactivate” the pills because I do have hormonal imbalance due to PCOS (altho if I wait long enough I will probably get an email topic about this too) and type 2 diabetes. When I research online there is 0 customer reviews found on this product and consumer reports state this product is flimsy.

I am just wondering if anyone has tried any extra products, if they worked or if they did not work. Be honest, did you follow the steps? (if its hard to follow that is important too). I am a scientific mind so I am just wondering.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.