Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
TreeofLife 11 years ago

That oat/rice milk is going to be store bought. I do not know anyone that makes fresh oat milk. Perhaps update with a recipe for any NUT / SEED MYLK. 1 cup to 4 cups water and strain.. instant nutrition- 100% more healthy for body than any store bought.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

You’re right – hemp milk is not mentioned by that specific name, but you can select “rice/oat/spelt” milk and substitute.

TreeofLife 11 years ago

Where is this? I do not seem to be finding this. HEMP SEED – Has a 2:1 balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3.. probably 3rd best in that category behind Chia and Flax. I can’t locate HEMP mylk either

We have chia oil – we can add seeds. Hemp is not itself a category, but hemp milk is included in non-soy vegan dairy alternatives. I will forward your request to the tech support team.

TreeofLife 11 years ago

Can you please provide directions on where the chia / hemp is? Thank you for the information.

All of the foods you mentioned other than protein powder and sauerkraut are on the list. Sauerkraut is actually not recommended, as it is very high in salt, an the fermentation processes has been found to generate carcinogens. Protein powder is not on the list because it is a highly processed food, and the menu planner is largely reserved for whole foods vs. extracts.

TreeofLife 11 years ago

Can these items be put in the shopping list? I found it impossible to get a 100% rating without these. I also would like to see a PROTEIN POWDER – I use a vegan one and 16 gms per serving. I would like to also see a SALAD without DRESSING. If there is AVOCADO as an option then that would be fat enough – especially with FLAX Seed. I find it kind of hard to be 100@ HEALTHY RATING without these. What about FERMENTED FOODS – there is MISO – what about a SAUERKRAUT? What do you think about COCONUT? OIL, MEAT, WATER.. all yummy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.