Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ettennyl 4 years ago

Hello, Sharon, thank for responding back to me. The hardest part is getting starting with this diet, such as: what kind of excise to you, what not to eat/drink, when should I stop eating, and you I have a certain time to stop eating. Also what kind of excise to do, that burn more fat. Please help

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Ettennyl. I’m happy to help however I can. What are the barriers right now? It actually looks like you’re off to a decent start here. You are using the forums (the best place to get questions answered), and
I see you have generated a couple of menu sets here. Have you checked them out? Do they suit you? Note that you can click on any item you don’t want and swap it out for an alternative from the pop-up list. You can also swap foods from the same groups between meals and days, swap meals between days, and repeat meals and days as often as you like.
It’s imporant to note that you don’t need to dive into anything head-first – ease into changes gradually, make small ones, correct mistakes, and everything will add up to become more comfortable and effective long-term. I’m here for any guidance you need.

Ettennyl 4 years ago

I just started this group today, I am having the hardest time, getting started on this diet, I have no idea on what to do, or how, please help me, someone. I need to lose around 120 pound, and I ready to do this, however I need help on how to get started.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, MimiMoody. I have forwarded your query to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.

MimiMoody 5 years ago

I joined last Wednesday but only started using the menus today – since it was the start of the week. It is telling me on the 8-week challenge section that I only have two days left for week one. How do I change it to reflect that today is my start date? Any suggestions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.