Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Support 9 years ago

Hi Davidbbru,

You can copy the text of your menu plan in a word processor and then save as a PDF File and print. You should be able to print from the application as well.

Best 🙂

Davidbbru 9 years ago

Is there a way to print the grocery list by way of a PDF file? Then I could open it in iCloud and print from there.
I use a ipad with this web site, no air printer.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, piplitz. If you click on “Exchange mode” and print your menu with your computer’s regular print function, it will print in that mode – however, you will have to print each day separately. An option is to copy and paste each day’s menu in Exchange mode, paste in a word processing application, and print the week as a single file. Portion information for foods listed in the menu as a “serving” is available either in the Vegetables area (click on the large button in the Menu Planner application area) or in the recipes themselves (click on the name of the food in your menu, and the recipe will appear).

piplitz 9 years ago

Is there a way to print the menu with the exchanges listed? I would like, if I need to make a substitution, to know what I am supposed to be eating. Also – I need a guide for portion measurements. Like if the recipe says one serving, etc.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Susan. We actually do not recommend it because it is quite processed. The main thrust of this program is to use whole foods, which tend to be more supportive of health and healthy weight management.
Was there a specific reason you wanted to use them?

SusanYagos 9 years ago

Can I use Slim Fast while I’m duing this diet?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, piplitz. Good to know! Next time you hit a tech snag, you can reach tech support directly through the “Contact Us” link below.

piplitz 9 years ago

I think I figured it out – I was selecting a day other than Monday to start my week and it wasn’t actually generating a grocery list. I selected Monday and got my list. Thanks anyway!

piplitz 9 years ago

I can create and save my menu to a grocery list but when I select “Print this grocery list” I see a small version of the actual list but all that prints is the page that says “menu generator”, “print this grocery list” with no list at the bottom. Help? I just joined and really want to get started!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.