Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
edwardkavinsky 9 years ago

I’m starting with the “Menu Planner” (MP) since I don’t cook. I have no time to prepare and cook a meal if I’m eating every 3 hours. My problem; I can’t seem to pick enough items in each sub-category (breakfast, lunch, dinner & snack), in each category (carbs, proteins, fats & sweets) to get “solid blue bars”. In Carbs, having trouble with breakfast & snacks …Proteins, same ones……Fats, all……and Sweets, zero, I don’t eat anything you have on the list to chose from. And why are my choices limited in every sub-category? You list certain things only under Lunch or Dinner, can’t I eat those things for Breakfast & as Snacks? If you allow me to chose all food items for all & every sub-categories (example; all your beans can only go under Lunch & Dinner can’t your program allow me to select all B,L,D & S for beans?) I might be able to get “solid blue bars”. So your program can’t create a MP for me until I chose to eat foods I don’t like, I guess. I don’t need a lot of variety throughout the week.
Also where and/or when can I find out how to balance my proteins & carbs the right way to be in fat-burning mode 24 hrs a day! Maybe then I could create my own MP to fit me!

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.