Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Jules 11 years ago

So good to hear. Fantastic!
Go the Veggies!!!! 🙂

LisaRish 11 years ago

That’s great! I’m happy to see this website updating and improving constantly. 🙂
I’m not a veggie, but I love eating vegetarian meals occasionally, especially in the summer. I am so looking forward to the update. 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Yes. And just so you know, as we speak, Trim Down Club is updating its database and menu planner to be more vegetarian-friendly. 🙂

Jules 11 years ago

Thank you for getting back to me.
No, i am not vegan, just a veggie.
So what you are saying is to fill out the menu planner and pick meat? so i can get a plan happening?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

First, bravo for being a vegetarian. Second, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention – your concern will indeed be forwarded to our technicians. In the mean time, I’ll give a few suggestions, with the assumption that you are not a diabetic (please let us know if you are) and are a vegan. Morning/evening yields an assortment of nuts and seeds. Afternoon is indeed a challenge. Until will make necessary modifications, y complete your menu with any animal protein, and substitute exchange-for-exchange with seitan (ounce-for ounce), legumes (1/2 cup for each animal ounce), nuts, seeds. If you are not a vegan, you can add organic low-fat dairy products to the mix.

Jules 11 years ago

Hi, can someone help me. I am vegetarian. I have filled the menu planner, but when it gets to protein/meats etc there is nothing I can fill out. So it won’t let me continue and finish. How do i get around this please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.