Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

It depends on the type of food. For example, dairy products are not generally a problem if they are organic. For other foods, such as cookies and chips, things get trickier – with these, it is best to read the ingredients and be especially suspicious of “big name” brands.

Hoffmanas 11 years ago

Thank you for your response. I have another question, does the trim down club recommend fat free or reduced fat products? The reason I ask is I have read that those foods are not healthy ,you want as natural as possible. What is there philosophy
Thank you
Susan

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Susan. Canola oil is fine, it is just not a first choice – there are simply more benefits to be had from extra-virgin olive oil. As for corn, the reference was to corn oil or corn syrup (especially high-fructose corn syrup), but the vegetable itself is fine – just remember to think of it as a starch.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask here – it helps everyone! We hope you find what you are seeking here.

Hoffmanas 11 years ago

Hi, I have not joined yet, but am interested. I was on weight watchers and got tired of
Doing the point system,and eating sugar free diet low fat. I know that this can not be healthy.
My question is, I was on your receipes site and noticed some use of canola oil and corn.
The presentation said that canola oil and corn were no good. So I am confused?
Does someone have an answer?
Thank you
Susan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.