Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, deb2358. The carbs advised against in candidiasis are simple carbs, which are not recomende don this program. When you choose carbs, go for those with the lightest color blue, which are highes in fiber. Choose whole grains, sprouted grains, beans as carbs, etc., while limiting yourself to the minimum number required for the Menu Planner to work. Remember that you need some carbs to burn fat (carbs are like the sulfur tip on the fat match).
Note: some people also like to avoid yeast and mushrooms when battling Candida. As for what helps, be sure to make use of plenty of fresh herbs and spices, especially garlic (if you like it).

deb2358 10 years ago

I am new here and I’m not sure if this program is going to work for me. I have candidia and I cannot have carbs or sugars…at least not too much better that I have none. So do I just not click on any carb foods? But how it that going to effect me loosing body fat whitch is the reason I signed up for this program. Can someone please help me out? The dietitians are a great asset to the program but I’m not going to pay someone $90 for a email.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.