Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Gwendolyn62. You can read up on the concept of the program in the main program, which you can access in the “My Guides” area (link in the toolbar near the top of each site page). To right-size portions for your daughter based on your menu, you are welcome to provide her height and weight, and I can make that calculation for her.

Gwendolyn62 2 years ago

I’m so glad that I read this,because I have a 25 yr old daughter with special needs and since the pandemic she been stuck in the house and all we been doing is eating out or cooking big meals and she has gain over 20 lbs in the last 2 yrs and she’s says that she feels heavy.So I know that she and I should lose some weight.I’m so glad that I founded out about ya’ll.But I’m having a problem understanding the whole concept of the program.Please help us learn what to do.Thanks

Cherylkluz 3 years ago

Great! Thank you!

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Cherylkluz. Based on your current information, you and your son can actually use the same menus. As you lose weight and your portions change, just keep his portions the same as they are now.

Cherylkluz 3 years ago

Hi, I just signed up today for myself and can’t wait to start! I have a 13 year old son who is not diabetic but is overweight and not very active because he has been stuck in the house. We are taking it slow and starting with short walks every day. My question is how do I know what amount of calories or serving sizes for him? He does need to lose weight but at the same time he is still a growing boy and at 13 is already 6’2
Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.