Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, crabs. Whatever is comfortable for you. If you skip anything, just be sure that by the end of the day, you have had at least 5 total servings of vegetables/fruit and 3 total servings of calcium-rich foods/beverages.

crabs 3 years ago

Also could i skip a snack if I am still full from my last meal? or could I eat it later that 2 hours?

crabs 3 years ago

ok good… that makes things a little more reasonable lol.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, crabs. Absolutely!

crabs 3 years ago

so the free veggies also count as a serving when making meals?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, crabs. One serving of vegetables is one cup raw or 1/2 cup cooked. That means that a three-cup salad would take care of three servings. When you measuring it out, it really isn’t that much – it’s less than most large salad servings at restaurants.

crabs 3 years ago

On the normal diet there is a massive amount of daily veggies and im struggling to eat everything on the diet, its just to much… do the free veggies count in the daily intake of 6 servings of veggies? If I was to have a salad at lunch would that count as 3 servings or do I need to eat 3 servings of veggies off the veggie meal list?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, crabs. No, low-sugar will still give you the non-keto low-carb option. You need to select “keto” in your profile to get keto. The keto diet is the lowest sugar possible, so you won’t need to make any changes to it in that regard.

crabs 3 years ago

When I select low sugar on my menu will that give me the keto diet or do I need to select keto. If I do select keto will it be ok as a diabetic or will I need to change a few things to get some sugar out of the diet?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, crabs. Yes, keto can be good for a diabetic, due to the very low carbohydrate content. You can make them even better for you by going as plant-based as possible, so that most of the fat is from things like nuts, olives, and avocado rather than beef, bacon, and eggs.

crabs 3 years ago

I have heard from a few sources that keto can be good for a diabetic, is this something that i could do with these weekly meal plans?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.