Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Kmm1170. If it is from the same food group, absolutely!

Kmm1170 3 years ago

Hello, can we substitute if we don’t feel like eating a particular food that day, with another selection from a different day?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Shirleymercer. At your current weight, your menus provide about 1900-2000 calories per day.

Shirleymercer 3 years ago

Hi I would like to know how many calories are in my menus

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, nm1706. I just checked your menu, and the exchange view did work. If you are still having trouble, please let me know, and I will contact tech support. You can also reach out to them through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom left of this page.

nm1706 3 years ago

Are you sure it works

nm1706 3 years ago

In mine exchange view there is no translation that happens.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, poopooboogie. Your current menu is already quite low in sodium. You can make it even more so by swapping the “string or block cheese” for a soft cheese like ricotta (not cottage) – just click on the nearby edit tool, then select the replacement from the pop-up list. If you would like more guidance with this, please let me know.

Poopooboogie 3 years ago

Do you have a low sodium diet

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Jazzijo2, and welcome! You can see the nutrient exchanges by clicking on “Exchange View” above your menu. The exchanges translate to the following approximate nutritional values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat

Jazzijo2 4 years ago

I have my menu, but it not totaling up the calories, protein, and carbs per meal. I am new!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.