Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, Tobiann and 33nanny. We don’t really work with calories here, but you they can be figured out by using the conversion information below for the exchanges you are allotted (visible when you click on the “Exchange View” button above your menu.
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein (80 calories)
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat (75 calories)
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat (45 calories)
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates (60 calories)
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein (25-40 calories)
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat (125 calories)
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat (25 calories)

When I did the calculations, it came up 1900-2000 for Tobiann and 2000-2100 for 33nanny.

33nanny 2 years ago

I would love an answer to this question too. I was thinking the same thing.

Tobiann 2 years ago

I am curious as to how many calories are in the diet that TDC has me on?
I have my settings for gluten free diet. So far it’s a lot of food. I read the questions and answers at the bottom of my diet.
But it explains that it is a diet for life and I get that. But I really need to get some weight off. I am afraid I would just keep
Gaining weight if I eat everything on the list daily. Don’t get me wrong I am not starving myself at all. This diet has me
Eating 6 times a day with way more than I’ve ever eaten at one time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.