Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, debbierhoades57. You are still getting meat because you didn’t select the “vegetarian” option in your profile. If you do this and go through the personalization process when generating a new menu, you will get what you are seeking.
At your current weight and activity level, you are allotted about 1800 calories per day, and about 140 grams of carbohydrate, 110 grams of protein, 80 grams of fat.

debbierhoades57 3 years ago

How many calories and macros per day
are the menus? I’ve chosen vegan, but there
Is meat and eggs on my menus.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Karenpoland22. You can see the food group exchanges allotted to you by clicking on the “Exchange View” button above your menu. The exchanges translate to the following approximate macronutrient values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat
Every person has a different amount of calories, depending on the information provided in the personal profile. I can tell you that at your current weight and activity level, you are allotted about 1800-1900 calories per day.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Sparkle0808. Not calorie intake, but you can track amounts of macronutrients. You can see the food group exchanges allotted to you by clicking on the “Exchange View” button above your menu. The exchanges translate to the following approximate macronutrient values:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat
For the tracking itself, you can use our “Diet Journal” tool.
If it helps, I can tell you that at your current weight and activity level, you are allotted about 1600 calories per day.

Karenpoland22 3 years ago

are therebcalorie or carb charts with this diet

Sparkle0808 3 years ago

Hello, I am new to this program and wanted to know if there is a way to track my daily calorie intake with my daily meal plan?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.