Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
esrs 11 years ago

If you want to see your calorie count and a complete record of carbs, proteins, fats, etc. you can go to caloriecount.about.com. This site lets you put in the meals you create and it then analyizes the whole meal. It lets you know what nutrients you’re too high on and which are too low. Along with the TDC I have found this to be a very valuable source of information.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Helen. It is not important to count calories on this diet, and in fact, is not recommended – it is preferred that you focus on meeting your nutritional needs and feeling full but not too full, and fit. How are the portions vague? If you have some specific items in mind, please list them, and I will tell you how they should look.
Raw dairy can be ordered – see http://www.realmilk.com – or you can use organic milk that is available in stores.

helen gray 11 years ago

is it also important to count calories on this diet? since some of the items and portions are a bit vague i think i might be eating too much? also i can’t easily get raw milk and cheese. can i use some item that i can find at my local supermarket?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.