Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, RV Traveler, and welcome. SWG stands for sprouted whole grain. See an article on the topic here https://www.trimdownclub.com/what-is-swg-bread.

Hi, 1earthcrone. The amount of food is based on your nutritional needs for what would be your goal weight – it seems like a lot because this is not a diet, but rather how you should be eating at a good weight WITHOUT being hungry. Eating enough and exercising, with gradual, healthy weight loss, is the most reliable route to longterm success.

Rvtraveler 11 years ago

I am new and have a question. What is this SWG?

1earthCrone 11 years ago

I love the Weekly Diet Plan but it seems like way too many calories. How can I lose weight?

The plans are designed according to BMI. Though we don’t operate according to calories, I can assure you 100% that they are not 1500-1800, but that the range is 1600-2400. As you progress, the program will start factoring in physical activity and a maintenance vs. loss arrangement.
Daryn – if you wish, you are welcome to post here a typical day or two you get from the Menu Planner, and I will run an analysis.

daryn 11 years ago

Yeah I’m concerned with this diet cutting too extreme for me as well (especially in the beginning), I am not the normal woman, I am too thin at 160lbs at 5’11” have large bones and a lot of muscle though most charts have my ideal to be 145lb. Are these menu plans taking into consideration current height and weight and decreasing caloric intake as weight decreases? A one size fits all plan of 1500 to 1800 for all doesn’t seem like the individualized program this site is touting.

The weekly average of your plan should be about 1800 or more. When you reach your goal weight, it will be upgraded to 2000 calories, with less than 25% of calories from fat, less than 50% of calories from carbs, and about 25% of calories from protein.

jontyszkiewicz 11 years ago

Hi, I’m new to trimdownclub as of today. But I am not new to heathy living and excersise. My wife and I decided to try to clean up our diets extremely tight for the new year. I am almost 34/M 6ft1 typically 195-200lbs on moderate diet. Gained some extra lbs over the holiday and modivated to get back into peak shape. when I was 31 I stuck to an excercise and eating plan strictly and dropped to 178 and 10%bf however this was a 30 day fade impossible to stick to program. Anyhow, I just summarized my daily caloric intake from my recipe plan and it was under 1700 calories….my question? is this enough to avoid starvation mode? typically I try to eat at least 2000 calories roughly as an ectomorph breakdown appr =Protein 200, carb 231, fat 66

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.