Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

It\’s interesting how really BTW, love to have company on the rest of the journey!

esolaro 9 years ago

It’s interesting how really tough this is–psychologically–and how tough it isn’t–physically. It’s really been a great experience that I’ve found incredibly helpful and plan to keep on.

Also, if you’re lifting, you probably are putting on muscle–isn’t lifting heavy objects just the best? Please, take it easy on yourself: keep on lifting and eating good stuff and just in general being good to your body and it will shed the extra fat. (I am firmly convinced our bodies don’t like to be fat: it’s really hard for them.)

martianken 9 years ago

hey Esolaro…sounds like you really had to push yourself through doing the weight loss twice..!…that would be tough for me. I just can from the gym where i love to lift weight, and i did a little extra…did 225 on the bench press today, and i am sure that is going to buiid up a little more muscle on me. i actually feel lighter and feel i look a little better even thought i have not lost no weight in the past 3 weeks. i feel i will adopt your simple slogan…”keep on keeping on…!…”

esolaro 9 years ago

Dawniedark, officially, the 60-Day Challenge is over. But I’m keepin’ on keepin’ on. Be happy to have you join me.

Dawniedark 9 years ago

Hi im trying to join the 60 day challenge-cant get there I get a message:cannot find page—help

esolaro 9 years ago

Michele12000 and Martinken: can’t wait to see pics and your writing about what you’ve done and how you feel about it. I’m really, really pleased for myself and I know I’m going to be thrilled for you!!!!

esolaro 9 years ago

Martianken, I’m down to 151.4 from 157.8. I actually did this twice because I got sick, ate like crap and rebounded in the middle. Now I know what I’m doing (I’ve just posted something here) I’ve got a target weight and a date. I could say, I’m disappointed that I haven’t lost more weight, although I’m intentionally trying to build muscle (and probably have). But in fact, I’m very pleased because this has helped me get a real grip on my own eating behaviors, which is the real issue for many of us. So I plan to keep on keeping on.

Michele12000 9 years ago

Thanks to everyone for sharing on this topic. Next Thursday, July 3rd will be the end to my 60 day challenge. I am so excited because today I weigh 241 pounds. That is 20 pound weight loss from this challenge and 22 pounds off from my highest weight of 263. The great thing is that I can just keep on going with the new lifestyle I have adopted. Eating healthy, exercise, weekly weight check. I hope we can continue supporting each other in the future.

martianken 9 years ago

hey Esolaro…how r u doing? how much weight have you lost so far…? I have lost 11 lbs in 5 weeks, not so bad…this past week i did not lost any…martianKen

martianken 9 years ago

hey, Mr Lee…so you lost a total of 78 #’s…..wow…how long did it take you to lose that 78 #s…? I am on my 5th week and doing ok…i have lost about 11 #s since i started…this past week i did not lose any weight…thats ok for now,,,so now at 242….will luv to get down to 220-230… martianKen

esolaro 9 years ago

Wow, Leej725! I’m sorry your family gave you such a hard time (I know about this) and I’m really glad you’ve showed them!

Leej725 9 years ago

Hi Michele,
I’ve been learning and following this program for about 4 years…..it just keeps becoming easier and easier as I lose my taste for bad foods…sugar and high carbs especially. Now, if i don’t eat clean my stomach actually rebels…a clear sign it is working. I was 212 when I started….have maintained 134 for appx two years with little effort. My whole family watched me…snickered behind my back…said I was a fanatic…etc. But when I was taken off of the 7 medicines I was on….completely reversed diabetes, high cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure….well, even my grown children now eat a much more clean diet. The transformation of my still not perfect but much better body is a real gift…..I wear shorts again…but thee transformation of my health is a nutritional miracle. This way of eating is meant for not for a while….but for life Keep on working it till it requires no thinking….it’s just becomes a habit! I’ll pray for your success.

martianken 9 years ago

no treats till after 8 weeks…

esolaro 9 years ago

Goal weight / date dependent primarily on muscle development.

esolaro 9 years ago

Yes, very much. I know that when I eat this way, I drop a half-pound or so every few days. When I stop and go back to my bad habits (usually on weekends), I plateau or regain. (This is all on me.)

I am working dealing with my bad habits, and keep doing it: seeing the really steady improvement over the past 2 months has made me decide to keep on keeping on. I’m at 153 right now. I’d like to be down to about 130 by my birthday in mid-October.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.