Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Salut, Lucie147. CallieMae a donné de bons conseils. Même si il est très important de bien manger pendant la première partie de la journée, nous voulons vraiment que vous vous sentiez bien. Je suggère également de manger un peu moins tard dans la nuit, de sorte que vous avez plus d’appétit le matin. L’activité physique peut aussi aider. Si vous vous trouvez encore sentir mal, s’il vous plaît ne reposter ici.
———————————-
Hi, Lucie147. CallieMae gave some great advice. Even though it is most important to eat well during the earlier part of the day, we definitely want you to feel good. I would also suggest eating a little less later at night, so that you have more of an appetite in the morning. Being physically active can also help. If you still find yourself feeling ill, please do repost here.

calliemae201 9 years ago

A lightly cooked egg on a piece of toasted sprouted wheat bread plus a piece of fruit seems to satisfy me. Then around 10:30 I have a piece of fruit with some nut butter. Hope this helps.

lucie147 9 years ago

Hello everybody,
I need some help. I hope my English is OK because French is my first language. I started the diet last Sunday. Everything is right except for breakfasts. I am not used to eat that much and I don’t feel good. In fact, I have the feeling to eat rock. Worst, I have to take a snack about 2 hours after when I steel have not digest the breakfast. Ouf!! I’m sure I’m not the only one to feel that way. Do you have tricks? Would it be bad if I cut quantities in half? Please don’t tell me to wake up sooner. Six o’clock is soon enough.
Thank you for your advices. I need it. I would like to loose 40 pounds and I think your diet is the best choice… except for breakfast.
Have a nice day everyone.
Lucie147

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.