Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Jackiannstanton. There are several ways to do this.
1. Use the fully personal version of the Menu Planner, which you can enter by clicking on the “My Food Choices” icon in the toolbar above your menu. Once there, select the foods you want at the meals you want, and be sure to click on the heart icon to the right to “favorite” it and increase the likelihood that it will appear as you wish. You can increase the likelihood further by requesting minimal menu variety in your profile.
2. You can manually change the meal by clicking on whatever food is there that is in the same food group (porridge is a carbohydrate, fruit is fruit) and swapping it with the options in the pop-up menu. You can make this easier by ensuring th at porridge and fruit are selected in the food lists (through the “My Food Choices” link) for the meal in question.
3. You can also manually change the meal by clicking on the circular arrow icon to the right of the header and building the meal according to instructions in the pop-up box.
4. You can simply repeat these foods whenever you wish, regardless of what is on the menu for that meal.

jackieannstanton 5 years ago

how do I get the menu planner to give me porridge and fruit most days

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.