Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
ctyler03 11 years ago

Wraps!!! Stuff, roll, eat. Getting use to whole grains are definately a taste choice. Have your sandwhich with half white/ whole grain to start. If you must have your WHITE BREAD make it only one slice, then have rice, pasta or some other serving of grain. Having bread carbs are a mind choice over body necessity. Dont think about it as your filling component, think of as a treat in that your needing the grains to fill for longer than just for now.

Joanne 11 years ago

Have you considered getting a break maker? It may be an investment in the beginning, but a friend of mine assures me it’s worth it in the long run. If you’re picky about your bread, this way you could experiment with different recipes until you find the perfect mix.
I don’t have a bread maker myself, but I have tried some of the things my friend made, and they were tastier than typical bakery products.

Jeremy 11 years ago

Unfortunately I live in a small town. The nearest whole foods store is a little over two hours away. I would love to be able to actually sample bread before spending a few bucks for it.

Jessica 11 years ago

I don’t know if you live near a whole foods store or not but they are one place that makes bread fresh each morning. They let you sample the bread and they also have a nice variety so you can try one or two and see which one taste the best to you. There are also several types of wheat bread or whole grain breads on the market. You just need to go to a natural food store to find them as most chain grocery stores do not carry them at all.

Jeremy 11 years ago

Hey all. I love sandwiches and can’t stand wheat bread. I usually use white bread but I know that that’s not a healthy choice. What are some other options for bread? I want something that tastes good.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.