Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
erknox 10 years ago

Hi Rozpee and everyone else I just joined about an hour ago also. Good luck to you.
I am not only looking to loose a lot of weight but also get healthy. I know this will take time and commitment so I look forward to visiting with everyone and sharing this journey.

Rozpee 10 years ago

Hi Ladies..I joined about half an hour ago and I too hope that it will work for me. I will also have a challenge in finding time to cook the meals and actually finding some of the ingredients. I live in Barbados in the Caribbean so some of them may not be available. Will have to try to find substitutes. Good Luck

janellinseattle 10 years ago

Hi – I just joined today. Hoping this will work for me. Have a real busy work schedule during the week so tend to skip breakfast which is a real no-no and end up just having coffee when I get to work and eating dinner late at night which is another no-no. Trying to get my life back on track after a rough couple of years with weight going up and down and I’m back up where I thought I’d never be again. My biggest challenge is going to be finding the time to get meals cooked and eating at the right time.
Wish me luck!

collean3 10 years ago

Hanging in. Good luck have a great week.

ginnybsaved 10 years ago

I am also brand new and have a lot to lose. I guess it’s all about hit and miss with the things we like and don’t, but I did notice that we can change anything we don’t like for things we may like better. It is definitely a life change. Hang in there Collean. I know it will take some time and education for us to get used to this. Results for me is motivation.

collean3 10 years ago

Hi!
I just joined last night. I really want to eat better foods. Im so over weight and need a food change. Its a bit overwhelming to read the whole plan. Im going to start slowly adding better foods to my meals. I have to say some of these food choices look gross but some are tolerable. Any advice tips or food you didn’t like?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.