Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Sahart. Yes, the exchanges are interchangeable.

sahart 9 years ago

Good questions, and certainly appreciate all the info on the answers. Also being new, I’m trying to figure everything out. There was mention of the exchanges, which I understand, but am very interested in trying new recipes to keep things in the right direction that my husband will also participate. Had noticed somewhere mentioned that this plan is similar to Am. Diabetes plan, so was wondering, do the same exchanges apply from the TDC to those shown in the recipes from Am. Diabetes recipe book? Would the starch exchange be the same number as our carb exchange?
The other exchange info is pretty much the same as TDC. Any insight or info from anyone on this? Thanks so much!

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, JudenBruce. The intention is for you to eat all of it, but you can find your comfort zone, and that’s fine. It’s great that you’re in tune with your satiety signals. Just be sure to get all your fruits, vegetables, and calcium-rich foods.
With regard to certain foods being in the lists that aren’t entirely healthy, these are in the darker blue text noting lower health scores, and are only there to help people ease into the program as they adjust from kitchen cupboards full of these types of foods.
If you aren’t already, it may be better if you use the full Menu Planner application (in “Apps” above), so that you can choose the foods you wish.

JudenBruce 9 years ago

Hi, am just into my 2nd week but am struggling with several things, in particular the amount of food,(do I need to eat it all? Am often quite happy with half what I have to eat, for instance I should be eating some cold meat cuts along with my bean & meat chilli + some salad + some chips tonight) the combinations of foods (sometimes there are 3 tblspns soured cream with nothing (suitable) to go with them. probably because I am in the UK (I realise I need to exchange but am struggling to get a handle on that). Also in my list is organic evaporated milk which I don’t know; evaporated milk comes in a tin in the UK & definitely is processed, sweet & creamy.I think I might have to give up and ask for my money back, all too time-consuming 🙁

Support 9 years ago

Hi Linda,
To create a shopping list based on the foods you selected, follow these simple steps below:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click on Login
3. Enter your Username and Password (You can also use your email address connected to your purchase as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click on “Lost your password?”)
4. Once you are logged in, go to “Apps,” then scroll down and click on “My Menus”
5. Choose the menu you want to review by clicking on the menu icon under “View”
6. Once your menu appears, click on “Grocery List” (located on the right side of the screen)
7. Then, select the days that you want to create a shopping list for, and then click on “CREATE GROCERY LIST”
8. Last of all, click on “Print this grocery list” (at the top of the form) to print out your shopping list

We hope you find this information helpful. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Linda.Brown 9 years ago

New also – printed out menus for the week and wondering if there is a shopping list that connects with menu?

Support 9 years ago

To access the GMO guide, simply follow the instructions below:

1. Go to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top right corner of the homepage click on Login
3. Enter your Username and Password (You can also use your email address connected to your purchase as your username. If you lost or forgot your password, click on “Lost your password?”)
4. Once you are logged in, click on this link: https://www.trimdownclub.com/bonus-report-5-gmos-to-avoid/
5. Then, click on ‘download now’ at the bottom of the introduction

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything.

Lougar 9 years ago

The first email sent to me was a download for “the 5 GMO’s to avoid” bonus materials. It freezes up and will not download

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.