Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Shirrel. Regarding the shopping list, you can take a look at the foods there not related to the recipes, and multiply them by the number of people – though each person may need a different amount, this may average out. If you want specific help with this, please do repost.
Regarding planning your own menu, we will be coming out with a toolkit for this in the near future. In the meantime, take advantage of the “button” next to your daily menu that displays the food exchanges – you can compare the foods represented to the lists according to food group, and use the portion sizes to guide you.
Again, if you want more detailed help with this, please do repost with more information about your family members, i.e. ages, genders, height+weight and weight goals, levels of activity – as well as yours, for mathematical comparison.

Shirrel 10 years ago

Hello! I really am impressed with the eating plan! I have 2 questions (perhaps I missed something on the get started info) was -how to I add in portions for a big family on the shopping list? It does that for recipies but not for other portions. Also, is there somewhere I can just look at the recommended proportions and plan a menu? I do try to plan on leftovers and the menu plan is either very booring or all over the map. Neither really works with a normal family menu.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.