Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Tabbkim, and welcome! Where did you see that non-caloric Powderade is an option? We actually don’t encourage anything with artificial sweeteners, as are present in that product,a s well as nearly all diet beverages – unless specified that they contain Stevia. If you can’t find the latter, you can make your own versions. Just dress up regular still or plain soda water with natural flavor extracts (yes, “cola” is available!), tea from bags or leaves, or squeezed lemon or lime juice, or steep with cut up fruit or peels; then and a natural no-carb sweetener such as Stevia, monk fruit, and/or erythritol).

Tabbkim 4 years ago

Hello, I am a newbie to the club(day 2) and just created my personal menu which I am very excited about, however, I have always been a real heavy on my beverages throughout the day, iced tea, Pepsi and other sugary drinks. in fact, I would say that beverages were the makeup of my calorie intake in a day. I saw in your beverage article that non-caloric Powerade is an option, I wanted to know if that goes for all non-caloric beverages such as; Snapple’s diet green tea?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.