Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

We of course recommend water, still or carbonated, plain or flavored with cut up fruit peels (just steep like tea). We also recommend teas and coffee – just be wise about what you add to it, avoiding artificial creamers and sweeteners. If you like soda, we recommend you make your own rather than relying on readymade products with excessive sugar or artificial sweeteners that can work against your goals here; just dress up plain soda water with natural flavor extracts (yes, “cola” is available!) or citrus peels and a natural no-carb sweetener (such as Stevia, monk fruit, and/or erythritol). Other beverages, such as fresh-squeezed juices and milks, are considered foods.

Karensw33 5 years ago

What all are we allowed to drink? I see smoothies in the recipes, but I know we need to drink plenty other things. Water is a given. Tea is under free things. I have been drinking diet green tea with citrus. Lipton makes it. I know it has artificial sweetener, should I avoid that? I drink coffee in mornings. Usually some type of iced tea during the day. I love regular tea with sugar, but I know that’s probably bad. That’s why I started with the diet green tea. Just don’t want only water.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.