Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
wannalose 11 years ago

I drink green tea in the mornings instead of coffee.

mikim 11 years ago

Maybe get an ice tea maker at wally world and a reusable bottle to put it in? My wife goes through a gallon of ice tea in 2 days. The tea maker uses tea bags so you can try different flavors as well.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

You can make your own cold tea by chilling the hot tea, then bottling it. Of course, once in a while a bottled tea product won’t undo all your efforts.

shortstep 11 years ago

Are you saying the Lipton bottled would be wrong? I live in a rural area, small towns, tea shops? I make my own tea with tea bags but once in a while, I use Lipton bottled for cold tea. Also, I grow tired of hot teas I make. Since there are no tea shops within 40 miles radius, bottle will work?????

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Great advice, Johnny – totally agree.

JohnnySpankins 11 years ago

Angel…I’m probably wrong and certainly not an expert in dietetics…but I would shy away from ‘bottled’ options. I would urge experimentations with different teas, assuming you like tea. Trying different things, in my opinion, is half the fun and can be motivating. Try a tea shop in your area, if available. They can be a bit pricy but…hey…we’re talking about your health and happiness. Again…I’m not an expert and hopefully Ossie will chime in…I’m just letting you know what works for me. : )

dmendenhall 11 years ago

One of my snack options on the weekly planner is “1cup of tea, green/white/red. Is it ok to drink bottled Lipton Green Tea or do I need to purchase green tea bags or loose leaf green tea and brew myself?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.