Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, DCotton. You can use the “Diet Journal” pages, accessible through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

Dcotton 3 years ago

Or do i just write it down myself?

Dcotton 3 years ago

I just started. How do i keep track of what i am having for meals and snacks? Is there a place i go to see my days foods?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, SunShineDaydream. First, you can just use soy milk instead of cow’s ilk products without worrying about what’s in the swaps, because the major nutritional values are similar (especially if you use unsweetened, fortified soy products). Second, you may have an easier time of it if you select “non-dairy” in the dietary needs area of your profile (then generate a new menu) – then you won’t have to see dairy products in your menu.

SunShineDaydream 3 years ago

I’m new as well and noticed the meals are limited on alternatives to what is in the list. Example: I have issues with cows milk and no longer drink it but there is no option in my list to have alternative milk. I can eat cheeses so I did not omit dairy from my plan. It would be helpful to address fitness level too. I’m just having trouble navigating.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Zlindsey, and welcome. I see that you have generated a set of menus. If you want to change any of the items in it, just click on the edit tool (a pencil icon) to the right of what you don’t want, then select a replacement from the pop-up list.
If your issue is something else, please do repost here, and I would be happy to help however I can.

Zlindsey 4 years ago

Hello, I’m new to the program. I’m having trouble selecting my meals. To be honest I don’t know where to start.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.