Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Sharron28, and welcome! We wish you the best of success and health here, and are happy to help however we can.

Sharron28 4 years ago

Hello
I am a newbie, I decided it was to take charge of my health. I am excited and scared of failure. I am 60 years young and have gained a considerable amount of weight over the last few years. I’m determined to do this and see it through. Good Luck to us all!!

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, mjbielecke. Bicycling is an excellent form of exercises, and doing short trips several times a day can be quite beneficial.
For the days in which weather prohibits biking, you can try exercising at home – even just walking in place in front of the TV helps.

mjbielecke 4 years ago

I’m unable to bend, or lift anything over 10lbs. So many exercises I can not do because of position your in and so forth.

mjbielecke 4 years ago

Oh Thank you, just got a new bike for christmas but weather has been challenging, I can walk for short distances and periods of time it has been a slow process.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, mjbielecke. Biking is excellent, as is walking if you can. Without knowing you specific limitations, I can recommend you check out the video clips in our “8-Week Plan” (link on the home page) – they are at the ends of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7. If you would like more suggestions, please let me know what you are not allowed to do.

mjbielecke 4 years ago

Having a 4 level spinal fusion surgery and dis-replacement, I’m limited on different exercises any suggestions? My husband and I purchased bikes for christmas to try hoping that will help but any other advise would be a great help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.