Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Maria2279. We’re glad you’ve joined. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Maria2279 3 years ago

hi, i’m new here and i also have type 2 diabetes. I have gained weight since getting on some medications.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, caribmermaid, and welcome. You have come to the right place, as our program is based on principles of diabetes management. We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

caribmermaid 3 years ago

I am recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes also. I hope to learn more with this program.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Leah5165. You can find them by scrolling down toward the ends of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7 here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/sbs/standard-guide/week-1/.

Leah5165 3 years ago

Where can I find my exercises for the 14 day challenge?

Anamilena370 3 years ago

Hello I’m starting today and am hoping this program will work for me
Ana Milena

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Stockton1967. That’s wonderful to read! We wish you both much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Stockton1967 3 years ago

Hello I am Emily and I’m new here to this program I am a type 2 diabetic that has gained 30 lbs due to medication. My husband and I are starting this new journey together.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Giz20. You have come to the right place, as our program is based on principles of diabetes management. I’m glad to read that you’re starting to lose weight – remember that it doesn’t have to be fast to be beneficial, and slow weight loss is usually better maintained.
The best way to give yourself a boost is through exercise. Are you physically active?

Giz20 3 years ago

I am knew to this and a type 2 diabetic i have my sugar levels under control and starting to lose a little weight but need tips to help me lose more

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.