Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Heydfam. The following are the approximate nutritional values for the exchanges you see in your menus:
1 carbohydrate exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 3 grams of protein
1 protein exchange = 7 grams of protein + up to 5 grams of fat
1 fat exchange = 5 grams of fat
1 fruit exchange = 15 grams of carbohydrates
1 vegetable exchange = 5 grams of carbohydrates + up to 2 grams of protein
1 sweet exchange = up to 15 grams of carbohydrates + up to 5 grams of fat
1 free exchange = up to 5 grams of carbohydrates or up to 2 grams of protein or fat
I can tell you that at your current weight, you are allotted about 1900-2000 calories each day.

Heydfam 3 years ago

Help! I can’t find my recommended daily calorie intake. I see the points listed with the food on the menu but what are my total daily points?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, 145Taylor, and welcome. What are you seeking to do that you cannot yet do here? I’m happy to help.
If you would like to get menus, for example, just click on the “My Menus” area on the home page, then on the plus sign button in the new window that appears. You will be guided through the menu-building process.

145Taylor 3 years ago

I’m new too and very confused.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Mikagood1. I’m happy to help however I can. I see that you generated some menus successfully. Are you able to use them? What are your questions?
If you’re seeking the “60-Day Challenge,” note that it has been changed to the “8-Week Plan”. That is accessible through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, belle27. The “60-Day Challenge” is now called the “8-Week Plan.” It is accessible through the “Tools” link in the toolbar near the top of each site page.

Mikagood1 3 years ago

New to this app an im so confused

belle27 3 years ago

Can I get the 60 day challenge

belle27 3 years ago

Would like a challenge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.