Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

I will forward your requests for food groups and meal plans to the development team.
Jilly, see the menu planner for great nutrition-rich snack foods such as nuts, cheese, crackers, fresh and dried fruit, vegetables, etc.

TheRheas 11 years ago

Reiterating this one (it got too far back in the list!)

Can we have the basic formula for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in terms of the nutritional units? Is there a cross reference for the foods on the menu planner that tells what their nutritional units are per serving (i.e. 1 carb, 2 starches, etc.)?

Jilly13 11 years ago

I work 3 long days and they are 12 hr shifts, usually eat stir frys, but what can I nibble at throughout the day?

TheRheas 11 years ago

I second this request! Looking at the choices I have after using the menu planner, it seems there is a pretty set pattern of proteins, starches, fats and fruits/vegetables at each meal period (including snack times). If we could have the framework for the daily meal plan and a list of the foods that make up the diet groups, we could combine them appropriately to create our own meals “On the fly.” I notice that some of the recipes talk about the starch or fat equivalent of the ingredients. How can we tie that information back to our daily requirements?

cdmcgee 11 years ago

I work long shifts (24 hours) 3-4 times a week and thus have no ability to prepare meals. I have a wide range of food from which to select. I would like a meal plan which just tells me the categories and the amounts:ie. vegetable, meat, cheese, etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.