Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, sumama. If you’re not a diabetic, that’s fine. Eat in whichever way makes you comfortable. You will still get enough protein.
Regarding wine, each 4-5 fl oz glass is equal to one fat + 1 carbohydrate – e.g., a slice of bread with a teaspoon of butter or cream cheese; since you’re cutting back on the proteins as you mentioned before, you can substitute a protein for the carbohydrate and have something like 1/2 oz (2 tablespoons) of nuts or seeds.

sumama 9 years ago

I have a ready made menu that I tweak according to my schedule that day but I have a question regarding the grams. I have 90 g of salmon , 1/3 cup of brown rice & 2 servings of vegetables for supper. I find 90 g is too much salmon for me with the salads etc. Will it throw off the balance horribly if I only eat 30-40 g instead or should I add some other protein instead that I could manage the 90g?

Also, I see tomorrow night they suggest wine for dinner. I do not drink & the alternatives seem to be cheese. Is there anywhere I can find alternatives other than with the menu planner?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.