Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, VANGIE, and welcome! We wish you much success here, and are happy to help however we can.

VANGIE.LIZARRAGA 3 years ago

I joined because of the shopping list and menu. I like that once an item is removed from food I don’t eat the next menu keeps the info. I like the shopping list but agree it could use some work. American’s Test Kitchen has a wonderful app with this function. You can add the items directly from the recipe, selecting what you need only. The shopping list has a similar breakdown as your list. At the bottom is a section to add other items too. Again, it’s my first day. I like that this can be tailored to my family. I’m looking forward to seeing our success. Thank you again. I love the the menu and shopping list integration.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Twiggs. You can find it through the “Grocery List” link in the toolbar above your menu.

Twiggs1012 4 years ago

Amen! There should definitely be a weekly shopping list! I spent lots of time working on the menus and now have to spend LOTS of time creating a shopping list. I thought that was one of the features of the program.

Billylynn 11 years ago

You might want to try an app called SplashShopper. It’s free. It has a permanent list that you can change and then a “need” list. It’s as close to automated as you can get. It’s just a matter of entering the data yourself. I’ve done it as I’ve gone along.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The developers are indeed working on a shopping list program! Stay tuned.
Also, the first time is always the most difficult and time-consuming. Pretty soon, you’re just replacing staples here and there.

Thinjane 11 years ago

Yes I agree. I just started. It took for ever to figure out the shopping list.

marlynclark 11 years ago

Hi there! I have only been a member for 2 weeks and your very good questions have been asked before…I hope that the folks at TDClub are paying attention.

youngj105 11 years ago

Yes I was thinking that too. I just joined yesterday and spent ages going through the menus and then had to work out a shopping list. It would be brilliant if you could get an automated one and then check your store cupboard, delete stuff you already have and then head off shopping.

helmerp 11 years ago

I am new to this program and form, and have a beginner question/idea:

I would sure be wonderful if there was a way to summarize and print ALL the ingredients needed for a weekly menu. To go through a created menu and make your shopping list manually seems extremely time intensive. Any suggestions?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.