Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

Hi, cittykitty/RuthAnn:

Congratulations on your progress! I’m down 7 pounds and really happy; I’ll be keeping on and blogging. I’ve got a goal of about 130 by the end of October. I learned a tremendous amount about how my body responds to food. It was really, really worthwhile.

Josh tells me he received an email from you, but he needs to know your shirt size and address so he can mail your shirt to you. He’ll also be waiting until mid-July to put the order in so we can place one order with our vendor. So go ahead and send Josh another email with that info.

citykitty 9 years ago

I think the Challenge ended on July 6th, but no one has sent me an email. I didn’t officially blog, but checked in regularly on the beginners support site. I just want to say I lost 7 pounds. I now weigh 155.8 pounds (but the meter doesn’t record the .8). I had to struggle to get those last 3 pounds off; but I learned so much in these last 60 days. I plan on continuing with my personal program. I hope all the other challengers are happy with their progress and healthier for their efforts. Let’s keep this good work going! RuthAnn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.