Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Meagan Lee 10 years ago

sherrytice,
Thank you for your motivating words! I used to be a swimmer so I know that feeling you are speaking of! Keep on motivating and inspiring!

sherrytice 10 years ago

Aerobics, Pilates & Water yoga are all wonderful , fun & keep you coming back for more because they are so energizing & make you feel GREAT!!!! Find a rec center or gym that has a pool. Some offer classes, if not buy a dvd for any of these classes & charge your portable dvd player & take it to the poolside with you. If water is not your thing & you have a busy schedule, try setting your clock an hour early & get up & do your exercise then. BEFORE you do anything else aside from going to the bathroom. don”t wait. You will not get another chance later in the day. Grab that window while it is open. This is the time that is yours. It is quiet , you are alone & know one is expecting anything from you. I find that if I stick to this routine, it sets the tone for the whole rest of my day. Meditation & yoga are wonderful activities to add to this at this time. Good Luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.