Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Vistana1 3 years ago

I want to participate in the 60 day challenge

JMG27 3 years ago

Has the challenge started yet? I’d like to join!

LizJG 3 years ago

How is everyone doing? So far so good here, I learned quite a few things this week: 1. I re-arranged snacks so I wasn’t as hungry in afternoon and that has helped 2. I have enjoyed picking a few new recipes to try ( not as overwhelming)

LizJG 3 years ago

it is at your own pace, I finished the week 1 activities. This isn’t an “official challenge”. I did the plan last week and stayed full, this week I’m hungry, but I did the chat with support and they guided me in that I could have another snack if was hungry, as long as it followed the exchange breakdown in snacks, or the snack list they sent.

cml12009 3 years ago

I just signed up. Does this start next Monday?

LizJG 3 years ago

Details..Click below to see the eight week plan and we will just do each week together and post our progress questions etc. I’m not a great organizer LOL so anyone piping if there’s a better https://www.trimdownclub.com/sbs/standard-guide/week-1/?tdc_uid=1028533

SimonPurple 3 years ago

I can start Monday, too! I got some of the food I need. I want to make a big veggie soup to eat for dinner to get more veggies in my diet. I’m vegan and I’m following a fasting plan.

It looks like there are five of us.

victorb1 3 years ago

yes I would like to start a 60 day challenge

SimonPurple 3 years ago

I want to join, but I can’t start until labor day. I have to wait until the next payday to buy different food.

shankb13 3 years ago

Yes! Let’s start Minday ?

LizJG 3 years ago

What you do you think of we start together next week doing the 8 week program together? we can post our actions/thoughts, questions, etc?

week 1

Katb87 3 years ago

I will! What’s the details? I just joined this forum. Looking to drop quarantine weight ?

LizJG 3 years ago

I’m in ! I need the motivation! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

shankb13 3 years ago

Hello! I just joined today. I am actually starting my own 60 day challenge next Monday. I am on holiday this week. I want a week to get prepared with menus and groceries.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.