Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, lamason5424. It’s great to read that you have found something to keep you physically active when you are at your best. While you are on bed rest, you can skip most of the snacks, but add any protein and produce foods to your other meals – nuts, seeds, dairy, fruits, vegetables, beans, etc.

lamason5424 5 years ago

I have very bad Arthritis but have been managing some daily exercise with an exercise machine that gently works my legs, thighs and core muscles. I am 62 and a retired Physiotherapist, but over the years have occasionally been troubled by a bad back, which usually lasts 3 or 4 days, then goes away.. Last week my back felt sore, then I felt a huge lash of pain across.my lower back & down my legs & I couldn’t move. My Drs’ told me to go to A + E. I have a slipped disc been given very strong painkillers which make me very drowsy so I keep falling asleep, and am on bed rest. I am sleeping through times when I should have had a snack, should I eat the snacks with the main meals or just carry on with the day’s menu as normal.?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.