Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi kwe1009,
Welcome and nice to meet you 🙂
I understand your concerns. I am happy to help!
After checking your account, I can see that you created 3 menus. The first menu you created was a weekly menu based on members’ popular foods and your dietary needs which explains why you got some foods you might not eat. I can also see that you successfully created 2 menus since posting this message, both were custom built using our Menu Planner application based on the foods you like. From the looks of it, the foods in your last 2 menus match up with your selections. If for any reason you come across a food that doesn’t suit you, simply click on the food from within your menu and a list of foods with similar nutritional values will appear giving you the flexibility to switch out that food for another. The beauty of the Menu Planner is that the same applies for changing meals. To change a meal simply click on the white rotating arrows to the right of the meal and you can build an entirely new meal.
I hope this helps! Please note, if you’d like to access your previously created menus, simply click on Apps followed by My Menus. To your health and success 🙂

kwe1009 8 years ago

Frustrated and on day one. The menu keeps changing on my dashboard and the menu has stuff I will NOT eat. I went through all the foods and marked what I will and won’t eat but they still ended up on the menu A LOT. Where does a beginner go to understand this program?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.