Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Pizza is in the Menu Planner – enter Lunch or Dinner, then expand Fats, then Miscellaneous.

ldsuave 11 years ago

Can Pizza be worked into generic menu per profile?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Scraw4rd and welcome! I have forwarded your comment to our tech support team.
You can prepare vegetables pretty much any way you want, keeping in mind the healthy cooking tips provided in the online guides here. Raw vegetables with hummus is an excellent combination.
As for the pizza, it really does depend what other items are in your meal, and what your needs are throughout the day. I would be happy to check this for you I just need your gender, age, height, weight, and a sample day from your weekly menu that contains the two pizza slices.

Scraw4rd 11 years ago

I just started the program this week. I love the concept and am looking forward to seeing progress in my health and fitness. The weekly menu has a lot of repetition and some “strange” combinations… Like Steamed Vegies, 2 “slices” of stuffing, 2 oz of tuna and hummus – hmmmm. Am i able to add fruits and vegies – do I have to steam the vegies (when the menu calls for steaming) or can I eat raw vegies with the hummus? – and one dinner calls for “2 slices of pizza” – that could be dangerous!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.