Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
ywomen 11 years ago

Hey Anglelineruredzo, (hope I got that right) I know where I leave when we snow people who dont belong to a fitness place will go up to the mall and walk around in side before the stores open. If not crank up the music and move and its fun. Good luck and dont give up.

Angelucy 11 years ago

I have just joined and with this snow I dont know what to do for ex as I have been walking daily.Enjoyed reading the threads and looking forward to continue and losing weight in the process.

porkyrees 11 years ago

Shari a good example of determination you will get the 50 Regards Norm

ywomen 11 years ago

Good luck Laurelmartin. It is alot of work I have been workin on my weight for 3 1/2 years now my heaviest 345 now 150 lbs lighter. It was very hard when I started and I started in water arebics. then added the wellness room more private thean the big room. You just have to make an effort everyday even if it is something little, I have 50 more to go, I joined this to get some new tips and better habits. You can can do, we all can. Hugs and good luck from Shari

Donna29 11 years ago

good luck! i just starting a new fitness ting tomorrow- i love exercise , likeyou i buy all the right food, but eat it all wrong and am very inconsistent.. well i have been to date.. Im very ‘all or nothing’ when it comes to most things.. Im hoping to change this and love a more balanced lifstyle!! good luck with it, hope it goes well

Laurelmartin 11 years ago

Well this evening I joint a unique group (“club”)and look forward to increased weight loss. I’ve got a “Stretches” poster, Non-aerobic 30 minute workout VHS tape, (yes, 1980’s) and an elliptical machine. I am consistently non-consistent. I buy all the right foods and eat them all wrong. I have lost 15 lbs but now here I sit again. I take many medications but haven’t seen a “diet” that can really cater to me. I have paid for this and still motivated to loose weight. Even with my week planned out for me, I can see that I don’t believe I can really consume all that food. From minute to minute my day will be centered around getting, prepping, and eating a lot of food. Wish me luck and I’ll make more appropriate comments of the page. And Away We Go!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.