Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, Linda, and welcome. The reason is because it is simply the most popular night snack. If you use the personal version of the Menu Planner, you can select the specific foods you want to go into your menu, rather than depending on other people’s tastes.

lindariverswilson 8 years ago

Hi I’m new to the program. And am wondering why snacks under the most popular menu choice only sows up as ice cream. I have wanted to incorporate chocolate and wine but it won’t allow me to add that. Please advise Thanks.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, smarin. Alcoholic beverages are in the food lists in the Menu Planner application (under “Beverages” in “Carbohydrates”), so when you use the personal version of the application, you can just select them to be incorporated into your menu.

smarin61 8 years ago

how can include wine or beer into my weekly menus?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Viv, and welcome. Banana is excellent – it’s just the image that comes with the web feature. No worries.
As for beverages, you can see some guidance in the text after your finished menu. Alcoholic beverages are in the Menu Planner lists, so when you use the personal version of the Menu Planner, you can select them and they will be fit into your menu.

viv490704 8 years ago

I am new to trim down club but I feel motivated and ready to go but I am a little confused. One of the pictures on the starter section under foods to avoid shows bananas but they are specified on my weekly menu plan? There is no mention in the choices about how to apply the milk you have in tea. I like tea but not bothered about coffee but is it ok to still have tea? I use skimmed milk. I would also like some clarity about alcohol consumption. I know not having any is best but can I allow for it in my menu plan at w/e? Help!

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Rosemarie. No, not at all. If you are using the Menu Planner application, you will note that you can select them to be included in your daily menu. If you are not yet at that point, and don’t want to wait for the week you start using the application, please do repost here, and I will help you.

rosemarievaldez 9 years ago

Must all alcoholic beverages be eliminated?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.