Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, AliS1204, and welcome! You can just consider each whole pepper a vegetable, and if you used up to a teaspoon (5 ml) of oil, that would be 1 fat exchange. Goat cheese is a protein – each ounce is an exchange.
The submitted recipes are reviewed on a regular basis for originality and how they fit in with the principles of the program; often they are tested in a test kitchen and if all goes well, they are posted on the site with the carb, protein, and fat exchanges noted.

AliS1204 9 years ago

I have found how to submit a recipe, what is the procedure in reviewing it? And would I see it on a list, complete with crabs/fat breakdown, that I can select for my menu?

AliS1204 9 years ago

I’m new to this site and finding it bit awkward and still trying to work on my perfect menu! I have a recipe for roasted red pepper which is that half a red pepper is roasted with plum tomato and garlic drizzled with some olive oil – I usually have it with some crumbled goats cheese – can you/add this to the recipe list or tell me how I do that and advise what carbs, fat etc
Please help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.