Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Daryn – yes. You absolutely can return the milk to the refrigerator – it does not have to be hot.

daryn 11 years ago

WHAT??? Boil soy milk before use to make it more boiavailable…is that what you were saying? I also cannot handle milk, excessive cheese, yogurt, etc… I use soy milk organic “plain”, but your suggesting I boil it first? Can I just boil the whole carton and put it back in the carton to chill again or are you saying it has to be hot?

Hi, Denise. Try your search here: http://www.realmilk.com.

DeniseBollenbacher 11 years ago

Ossie,
Very interesting that you know where to find raw milk,cheese and maybe butter in Iowa. Do you know where these items can be purchased in middle Georgia? The only place I know of that I may be able to purchase is from the menonite community, maybe, not sure.

Hi, Cathy. Your questions have been forwarded to the technical support team.

cathy6444 11 years ago

Sleepy and can’t see sorry on the typing goof
The picture of the person with the % level?

cathy6444 11 years ago

Please explain the different shades of print on my menu list, (light blue to dark)?
Also what about the pictuee with the percentage level?
Just don.t want to be gaining instead od losing. I walk 6 morning a week for at least an hour at 5:30am. Don.t want to let the food list get me off track.

Other than soy, dairy-free milks include rice, oat, spelt, almond, even hemp. Note, however, that these do not provide a significant amount of protein, and most are not fortified with vitamins and minerals. If you find you are dependent on milk as a source of these nutrients, be sure to buy only organic soy milk, and boil before use to make the nutrition more bioavailable.

Cricket 11 years ago

I am lactose intolerant and your advertisement warns against soy products, what can I use for a milk product?

SWG is sprouted whole grain – where the grains have been allowed to sprout before incorporation into food products, which makes them more digestible and the nutrients more accessible to the body.
Raw dairy has not been pasteurized or homogenized – it is believed that this preserves more of the innate nutritional value. The following are Iowa sources:
Wellman: Kalona, Farmers’ All Natural Creamery, 1010 540th St SW, Wellman, Iowa 52356. (319) 646-2004 dairy@farmersallnaturalcreamery.com
Woodward: Picket Fence Creamery, Jeff & Jill Burkhart, 14583 S Ave., Woodward, Iowa, 50276. (515) 438-2697, jbmilk@netins.net . picketfencecreamery.net.

cynthia77 11 years ago

what is swg and what is raw milk and raw cheese and where do you get them I am in Iowa.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.