Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Support 4 years ago

Hi Sheehch,

Our program as its very recently been updated. Based on feedback from our customers, we have been making changes to our program so a few of our feature from the past are no longer available and/or have been renamed/changed.

If you would like to create a completely new menu, click on the “Knife and Fork” logo entitled “New Menu” and a new menu will automatically be created for you based on your personal preferences (favorite foods, dietary needs, etc..).

As far as adding additional dietary needs options go, that is something we are constantly working on so we appreciate your feedback! We’ll forward you concern to our technical staff.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Sheehch. I have forwarded your message to tech support as well.

Sheehch 4 years ago

I am new as well and found I had the same questions as your 1 and 2.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, rocd. I have forwarded your issues to tech support. Someone will get back to you soon.
Note that you can always build a fully personalized menu from scratch through the Menu Planner subapplication. To access this, click on the circular arrow icon to the far right of each meal header, then make your food selections to fit the food exchanges calculated to meet your nutritional needs for weight loss.

rocd 4 years ago

Hello!

I just signed up am on Week 1 of my plan. I have a few questions with regard to creating menus.

1) I created a menu and there are foods on there that I don’t want. So I added the to the “My Removed Foods” list. I then created a new menu and they still show up. Is this supposed to happen?

2) Sometimes, the foods I don’t want show up several times on the menu and I have to go and change them individually. The Quick Start Guide shows an area with Food Groups that you can mark as favorites or removals right off the bat. It seems to me this would be so much simpler to do and I can add/remove foods more efficiently this way. But I can’t seem to find how to access those food groups. Is that still available on the site?

3) I would like to have yogurt with fresh fruit as a snack. But sometimes when I choose to switch the snack on the menu, it may give me the option of vegan yogurt but not regular yogurt. Is there a way I can still choose regular yogurt?

I hope it’s OK that I asked all these questions on one post.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Ro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.