Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
jstopnik 9 years ago

I try to weigh in on Saturdays but I was feeling really good this morning after having started on Monday so I cheated by weighing myself. I couldn’t believe I was down 5 lbs in 4.5 days. I think avoiding the 5 things: Fruit Juices, Margarine, Refined Carbs, Soy Products and Corn Products was the key this week. Next week I start the menu portion on Monday. It looks like a lot of food!

Support 9 years ago

Hi RooBear and jstopnik

Congratulations on taking the first steps to improving your health and inspiring others!

We want to get you started with your very own blog as quickly as possible. Please, send an email to success@trimdownclub.com You can put “I’m taking on the 60 day challenge” in the subject line and we’ll provide you with instructions on how to get started!

We’re very proud of your commitment to better health and looking forward to your email.

RooBear 9 years ago

I’m with you on the weight gain. I had a horrific year last year – no time for myself…so this year is the year of reclamation…reclaiming my heart & my home…this includes taking the time to workout in particular. I have found, for me, if I workout consistently, good eating just comes naturally. All the best!

jstopnik 9 years ago

I’ve gained 30 pounds since May of last year so I have before pictures(156lbs) and I will take a photo today of me(186 lbs). So for the purpose of this challenge my before pictures – will be my goal and inspiration. Don’t know how to post or join challenge so see if this works.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.