Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

BonneJo, have a great time walking the dog and the pounds will come off! Seriously: I’ve had a couple relapses and I’m down 4 pounds since 29 April. Besides, life is just too short to be spent inside.

BonneJo4 9 years ago

Have yet to take a picture, but thought I’d post anyway. am sticking with my eating plan and have lost 1pound in the last 5 days. Still a ways to go; will get there faster if and when I start exercising -even just walking the dog! My challenge is to be consistent no matter what. Am great at rationalizing reasons not to get off my rear end! Will keep on plugging away!

esolaro 9 years ago

BonneJo4, I am so happy you’re joining us! Keep us updated in the Challenge Forum and send an email with Day 1, 15, 30, and 60 photos to success@trimdownclub.com.

BonneJo4 9 years ago

Am ready to take on the challenge to get myself in better shape. The timeline sets a limit for the goal verses my usual “when I get around to it” and I love that others will be going through the same dietary, self-control, and exercise challenges and I will (am) facing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.