Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Cinnamiss, and welcome! I see that you have already generated a menu. I suggest you try it out, and see how it works for you. You can make changes to it as you need to make it fit your tastes and lifestyle. You can read more about the principles of the program in the downloads in the “My Guides” area (link in the toolbar near the top of this page), and about healthy foods an habits in our searchable “Tips and Tricks” articles collection (link in the same toolbar). You will also find a searchable “Recipes” from which you can find healthy cooking ideas that you can use for the generically listed foods in your menu, if you don’t already have a healthy recipe. You can also visit the “8-Week Plan” (link on the home page) to ease into the program and make gradual changes, and to see video clips of exercise ideas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please post in these forums, and I will get back to you.

Cinnamiss 4 years ago

Just starting today, what do I do?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Xerelise, and welcome back! The “60-Day Challenge” is now called the “8-Week Plan,” and the link is on the home page – once you’re in, click on the “Week 1” tab (if you are not automatically brought there).

Xerelise 4 years ago

I am returning after a 1 year break and I would like to redo the 60-day challenge. Is there a way to reset it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.