Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, LynnK48. In the 8-Week Program area, see the videos at the end of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7.

LynnK48 5 years ago

Hi My name is Lynn I joined the club today 5/1/19 & was wondering is there an exercise program I could do to help my weight loss & tone up.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Lynimar, and welcome! I’m glad to read that you are enjoying the program so far and have healthy taste :). I’m happy to help in whatever way I can.

Lynimar 5 years ago

Hello everyone, my name is Marilyn. I just joined the club October 11. I’m lovin’the food menus. I went shopping and purchased all kinds of new foods to try. Ezekiel bread with avocado is my new favorite.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Lynne, and thanks for that! Spot on ☺

lynne.sayer 5 years ago

Hi Isabel:

I just started the club three weeks ago. I have a hip on its way out, at some point I will need a replacement, so the old pilates classes I took are out, although they are recommended – I have been hurt so many times by the enthusiasm of physical therapists that I am shying away. I put on 15 pounds this summer by going from chair to chair, but it has settled down for a bit, and I can at least go for walks. It helps to exercise when losing weight, but remember how far you have to run to burn off a cookie. Building muscle and toning is very important, but when your knee is better, you can take off again. Meanwhile, the biggest change we can make is in our brain. Learning to have a healthy relationship with food for a healthy body is the key. My father used to say “keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole”. In our case, the doughnut needs to be wholewheat without sugar – for sweet results.

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, Isabel. Lots of people feel frustrated during the process, especially when they have an injury. Please do take advantage of the exercise videos in the 8-week series, which you can find at the bottom of the pages for weeks 1, 3, 5, and 7 – some of them can be done without depending on your knees or dumbells.
If you hit a plateau, you can cut down on some of the starchy carbohydrate foods in your menu, and you’ll be fine.

lopezisabel10 6 years ago

I’m very frustrated right now I cannot exercise because of knee injury and my hands can’t stand the weight of the dumbbells. I follow the menu as best I can substituting foods that are eaten at home sometimes. I’ve weighed 200 for four months now. I want to give up but the fact that I lost 10 lbs the first week keeps me thinking I might jut give trim club another chance. Has anyone felt so frustrated? Thank you. Lopez

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.