Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
pasjj5 11 years ago

I’m going to try to double the “5 Min.” and walk 5 min. to and back on my own little street, every day. It’s the least I can do to get started. My legs are hurting right now, but I’m sure I can get the 10 min. in. My knees need to start feeling better before I can start a regular daily exercise routine. I have an excellent 15-20 min. plan that I used to do about a year ago and slacked off it. It is part of the Royal Canadian Air Force workout. Just look it up on the net. Wish me luck!KD

Leonard 11 years ago

I lift small weights (usually 5 pounds) to keep my arms in shape. Length of series depends on the amount of energy I have at the end of the day, because I always do this in the evening. It’s an emergency workout – I do it whenever I realize that the day is over and I didn’t exercise earlier. =)

Steven 11 years ago

I just started walking up and down the 16 flights of stairs at my job. In the morning when I get there and after lunch to keep me going.

Brad 11 years ago

I do five minutes of sit up every morning and evening. I’m trying to get that six or eight pack stomach.

Tisa 11 years ago

I fit in a 5 minute routine every day at work. There are two parking lots and I park in the one across from our building, in the very last row. If I walk at a decent pace, I can get from my car to the main entrance in exactly 5 minutes! I wear my sneakers and keep a pair of dress shoes in my office.

During my lunch break I also fit in about 5 minutes of stretching. It’s amazing what a good stretch can do!

Stevie 11 years ago

Being a passionate swimmer, I’ll be the first one to admit that it’s not something you can squeeze in your everyday schedule. So, a 5-minutes routine can be a lifesaver.

I have a very simple routine – I work on the 5th floor of the building, and every day I climb the stairs instead of taking the elevator. I take a slow pace since it would be impractical to sweat, but still it’s an active way to start a morning. And I use stairs when going home as well – but climbing down is not really a challenge. 🙂

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

So you are busy as heck, and between work, family and some personal time, you don’t have enough time to go to the gym. Rest assured that we’ve got you covered! All the exercises you can do in 5 minutes (or less) in one thread. No special equipment, no long workouts – just a 5-minutes exercise routine you can do anywhere you’d like.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.