Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, BilliJo. If all else fails, you can try ordering some of the foods. The following is a list of links (scroll down to find the US): https://www.trimdownclub.com/shopping-links-for-health-foods. For high-quality fresh produce and animal products, you may also wish to check out EatWild: http://www.eatwild.com/products/alabama.html.

BilliJo 9 years ago

OK. So I attempted to do the “menu”. Trouble is we live in a tiny town that has very few options for fresh foods. Nearest larger store is 35 miles away. I’ll have to try to work with what I can find here which according to what I have done so far as planning appears it may get pretty repetitive.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Tim, and welcome! The internet does have quite a bit of information 🙂 You can also find some answers in our articles (link to the section at the top of each site page) – there is a search box, so you can look up terms.

timfoley 9 years ago

This topic applies to me. 1st day today. Lots of stuff to read. I have to google SWG to give you an idea of how much I know about unprocessed foods.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, minga7, and welcome! Be sure to visit the “Success Stories” forum thread. You can also get some personal stories by joining one of the Groups (see link above) – Successful Beginnings is the most popular, but you may find others that suit you.

minga7 9 years ago

my 1st day today! i am excited how are other newbies doing, like 1,2,3, weeks out?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, LefsFam. I suggest you try the Menu Planner application (in “Apps” above) – you can select exactly which foods you would like in your menu. We have a variety of meat and potato items there.

LefsFam 9 years ago

I just joined this morning and haven’t actually started the plan yet. I am a meat eater big time and I really like potatoes a whole lot. What’s the best way for me to begin? I don’t really like or eat sweet potatoes—except in sweet potato pie. Any suggestions?

esolaro 9 years ago

Come join us in the 60-Day Challenge Group.

Moominski 9 years ago

Saw the tag, First Day and jumped in. Hi, I’m starting I week behind you. How have you gone on this week?

dehksh 9 years ago

Just enrolled this morning! Excited, though overwhelmed, and hoping to change my eating habits for a slimmer and healthy me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.