Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Malone1on1 3 years ago

Tomorrow will be my first day. I started an exercise plan to go with it. Looking forward to the results

lenguyhen1 3 years ago

Hi I am excited and started the program on December 16th! I am sure I will be successful
because I plan to follow the advise and monitor my progress daily according to the tools that are provided. Blessings!

caribmermaid 3 years ago

Hi, I just completed my first day, and I really love that I can exchange foods for the same value. I am enjoying this site so far.

EstherLibra 3 years ago

Hello Ashley,

I am Esther from Australia. Still looking about the website – did you find that 8 week exercise plan – how did it go?

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, slhaley. We are currently not featuring the 8-Week Plan, but you can do something similar on your own. Basically, it was just a way of easing you into the program gradually. It encouraged you to make small changes that can add up, rather than jumping in head first. It was a way to make the benefits of the program second nature, without too much stress. This is an important way to make weight loss sustainable.

slhaley 3 years ago

What is the 8 week plan? I have searched for this. Plese let me know.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, William6205. No, we don’t, but I would be happy to answer your questions here.

William6205 3 years ago

Hi I’m starting tomorrow…. do you have anything virtual with a live person ?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, BettyBoo28. You can see exercise videos in the “8-Week Plan” (link on the home page) at the ends of the pages for Weeks 1, 3, 5, 7. If you are interested in additional exercise videos, you can reach out to customer service through the “Contact Us” link at the bottom left of this page.

Bettyboo28 4 years ago

Hi how do I open the exercise videos x

Covellcj 4 years ago

I am starting tomorrow. How did it go for you? Any advice?

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Ashleykw, and welcome! We wish you much health and success here, and are happy to help however we can.

Ashleykw 4 years ago

Tomorrow is my first day with the Trim Down Club! I’m excited and looking forward to the results as I follow this!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.